From eric.ho...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: Want to pass argument to ServletTestRunner.
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 13:57:28 GMT

Given a testXXX() method, add this to your ServletTestCase:

public void beginXXX(WebRequest theRequest) {
      theRequest.addParameter("parameterName", "parameterValue");
}

|         |           a.agrawal@popnet.|
|         |           co.in            |
|         |           05/02/2003 05:42 |
|         |           cactus-user      |

  |       To:       cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
                                       |
  |       cc:       eric.hodge@jpmorgan.com
                                       |
  |       Subject:  Want to pass argument to ServletTestRunner.

I want to pass arguments to ServletTestRunner like
 alias=anil
 assword=123456

And from my testcase which extends jsptestcase I want to access
this value by
request.getParameter("alias")
request.getParameter("password")

Pl. help me

http://aa:7001/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.Te
stTagUpdateServiceUrl&xsl=junit-noframes.xsl&alias=anil&password=123456

With regards
anil