From eric.ho...@jpmorgan.com
Subject Re: Servlet "init-param" elements not seen in test, apparently in ServletRedirector instead
Date Thu, 01 May 2003 20:07:27 GMT

In your ServletTestCase's setUp method, do this:

      config.setInitParameter("name", "value");
  }

I have an app with a "web.xml" that specifies "init-param" elements for
specific servlets.  While running normally in Tomcat, this works fine.
When I test the app in Cactus, however, it doesn't appear to find the
init params for the servlet.  I tried printing out all the init params
in the servlet, and by seeing what it printed out, it appears that while
executing my servlet, it is actually getting the init params for the
ServletRedirector servlet, instead of for my own servlet.  Is there a
simple solution to this?

I appear to be using Cactus 1.4.1.