From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Please Help: Antwort: RE: Cactus 1.4.1 using WebSphere 5.0
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 12:24:24 GMT

Yes, this right. Here is a part of my WebSphere configuration file:

###

mm009436:/usr/WebSphere/AppServer/config/cells # more plugin-cfg.xml
<Config>
    <Log LogLevel="Error" Name
="/opt/IBM/WebSphere/DeploymentManager/logs/http_plugin.log"/>
    <VirtualHostGroup Name="default_host">
        <VirtualHost Name="*:8080"/>
        <VirtualHost Name="*:9081"/>
        <VirtualHost Name="*:9082"/>
        <VirtualHost Name="*:9443"/>
    </VirtualHostGroup>

###

As I see it is not possible to create aliases without a port with the
AdminConsole.

        <VirtualHost Name="*"/>

As I understand this could help, right? Or is this a problem with
the HttpClient-Version and is gone with a new version?

I'm using Cactus 1.4.1 for J2EE 1.3 and the
commons-httpclient-2.0alpha1-20020606.jar from this distribution.

A. Grimm

Anton Grimm
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
IDP - Software Produktionsumgebungen
Dachauerstr.667
D - 80995 München

Fon:       +49-89-1580-1054
Fax:       +49-89-1580-911054
mailto:    Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de
Internet: http://www.man-trucks.com

                      Christopher Lenz

                      <cmlenz@gmx.de>          An:       Cactus Users List <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                                               Kopie:

                      05/08/2003 01:20         Thema:    Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Please
Help: Antwort: RE: Cactus 1.4.1 using
                      PM                        WebSphere 5.0

                      Bitte antworten

                      an "Cactus Users

                      List"

Hi Anton,

it seems you've got a vhost setup that includes the port in the name
(see http://httpd.apache.org/docs/vhosts/examples.html#name). Possibly,
Commons-HttpClient is not including the port in the Host header when
Cactus makes the test requests, so that would explain the failure.

BTW, which version of Cactus/HttpClient are you using?

/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de