From Anton_Gr...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: RE: Cactus 1.4.1 using WebSphere 5.0
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 09:47:42 GMT

Sorry Anil,

I was requesting for a running WebSphere 5.0 environment. But maybe you
think we should use weblogic. :-)

Here again is my problem description:

The following exception is reported by cactus for all CactusTests:

#####

   org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException: Failed to get the test
results. This is probably due to an
   error that happened on the server side when trying to execute the tests.
Here is what was returned by the
   server : [<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">

   <HTML><HEAD>

   <TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>

   </HEAD><BODY>

   <H1>Not Found</H1>

   The requested URL /mandeploymantwebapp/ServletRedirector was not found
on this server.<P>
   <HR>

   <ADDRESS>IBM_HTTP_SERVER/1.3.26 Apache/1.3.26 Server at mm009436 Port
8080</ADDRESS>
   </BODY></HTML>

   ]

   at org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch2_doTest

#####

Trying to access the ServletRedirector with my Browser (InternetExplorer
6.0.26) using
      http://mm009436:8080/mandeploymantwebapp/ServletRedirector
i get an error 500 with the following log-entry:
      "GET /mandeploymantwebapp/ServletRedirector HTTP/1.1" 500 121
(which is o.k. I think)

Using a telnet connection to the HTTPServer (IBMHTTPServer 1.3.26) using
      GET /mandeploymantwebapp/ServletRedirector HTTP/1.1
I get the following (Error 400) in the access-log:
      "GET /mandeploymantwebapp/ServletRedirector HTTP/1.1" 400 435
(which is not at all o.k., is it?)

When changing the HTTP Version for the request I get an Error 500
      "GET /mandeploymantwebapp/ServletRedirector HTTP/1.0" 500 109

Why do I always get different ErrorCodes?

Toni

Anton Grimm
MAN Nutzfahrzeuge AG
IDP - Software Produktionsumgebungen
Dachauerstr.667
D - 80995 M√ľnchen

Fon:       +49-89-1580-1054
Fax:       +49-89-1580-911054
mailto:    Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de
Internet: http://www.man-trucks.com

                      "Anil Agrawal"

                      <a.agrawal@popnet        An:       "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                      .co.in>                  Kopie:

                                               Thema:    RE: Cactus 1.4.1 using WebSphere
5.0
                      05/05/2003 11:21

                      AM

                      Bitte antworten