From eric.ho...@jpmorgan.com
Subject RE: Want to pass argument to ServletTestRunner.
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 17:01:22 GMT

Do you mean from the command line?  If so, use the command line arguments
passed to main().

|         |           a.agrawal@popnet.|
|         |           co.in            |
|         |           05/02/2003 10:23 |
|         |           cactus-user      |

  |       To:       cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
                                       |
  |       cc:
                                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: Want to pass argument to ServletTestRunner.

I want to pass argument from outside my testcase class.

With regards
anil