From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Cactus in Tomcat 5.x
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 10:16:13 GMT
Ed Burns wrote:
> Has anyone been successful in running Cactus under Tomcat 5.x?  If so,
> I'd love to have some correspondence with you.  I'm unable to get it
> running with 5.x.

I don't know in what way you are using Cactus, or what version of Cactus
you are using.

Anyway, if you're trying to apply the build file fragments and config
files for Tomcat 4.x to Tomcat 5, you probably have the problem with the
server.xml "generated" by Cactus. This contains the HttpConnector, which
has been deprecated since 4.1, and is now gone in 5.x. You'll need to
specify the CoyoteConnector instad.

> Thanks very much for any help you may have to offer.
>
> Ed

-chris