From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Please Help: Antwort: RE: Cactus 1.4.1 using WebSphere 5.0
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 07:33:00 GMT
(I posted a reply via gmane, but that didn't come through obviously;
Vincent, do gmane posts go over the moderation queue?)

Anton_Grimm@mn.man.de wrote:

> I did not know that it is no longer possible to simulate
> HTTP-Requests to a HttpServer with version 1.1 of HTTP
> like it was in 1.0 using Telnet (.

It is, you just need to provide a Host header:

$ telnet localhost 8080
GET /ServletRedirector?Cactus_Service=RUN_TEST
Host: localhost

BTW, I could imagine your problem having to do with virtual hosting.
You're using a real host name for Tomcat, but 'localhost' for WebSpere
AFAICT. WebSphere is replying as running on 'mm009436', so maybe the
Cactus context is deployed a virtual host that doesn't match 'localhost'.

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de