From "Anil Agrawal" <a.agra...@popnet.co.in>
Subject RE: Want to pass argument to ServletTestRunner.
Date Fri, 02 May 2003 15:23:57 GMT
I want to pass argument from outside my testcase class.

With regards
anil

-----Original Message-----
From: eric.hodge@jpmorgan.com [mailto:eric.hodge@jpmorgan.com]
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 7:27 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Want to pass argument to ServletTestRunner.

Given a testXXX() method, add this to your ServletTestCase:

public void beginXXX(WebRequest theRequest) {
      theRequest.addParameter("parameterName", "parameterValue"); }

|         |           a.agrawal@popnet.|
|         |           co.in            |
|         |           05/02/2003 05:42 |
|         |           cactus-user      |

-------------------------------------------------------|

  |       To:       cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
|
  |       cc:       eric.hodge@jpmorgan.com
|
  |       Subject:  Want to pass argument to ServletTestRunner.

-------------------------------------------------------|

I want to pass arguments to ServletTestRunner like
 alias=anil
 assword=123456

And from my testcase which extends jsptestcase I want to access this
value by
request.getParameter("alias")
request.getParameter("password")

Pl. help me

http://aa:7001/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.Te
stTagUpdateServiceUrl&xsl=junit-noframes.xsl&alias=anil&password=123456

With regards
anil

This communication is for informational purposes only.  It is not
intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any
financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.
All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to
completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any
comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., its subsidiaries and affiliates.