From "Anil Agrawal" <a.agra...@popnet.co.in>
Subject message changes in webRequest.setUserData
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 12:21:59 GMT
In one of the servlet test case I am setting input stream
in request.setUserData();

	File encFile = new File("Seq-01.txt");
   	InputStream in = new FileInputStream(encFile);
      webRequest.setUserData(in);

--------------------------------------
My servlet reads above data which is set in request scope.
Surprisingly this message change when I read it from my servlet.

When I run the same test using simple junit test, It
works fine.

In simple junit test I have to take URL connection and
wrtite output stream my self. But message remains intact.

pl. note that "Seq-01.txt" content is encrypted and encoded.

I want to do the test using cactus test framework.
pl. help me.