From "Southard, Don" <Don.South...@sunmed.com>
Subject RE: Any sample apps made for Weblogic Server 7.0
Date Thu, 08 May 2003 19:45:17 GMT
I got this working.  I had the following in my web.xml:

Note the extra / at the end of the url pattern.  It's amazing how you can
waste 40+ hours on a problem and the problem boils down to a simple syntax

Cactus is awesome!  My hat's off to all the guys who put in free time for
these types of projects.

View raw message