From k p <kpandey...@yahoo.com>
Subject Eclipse-Plugin - Client side fails with log4j
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 06:29:07 GMT
I setup Eclipse plugin to run the
TestSampleServlet.java

When I run it as Cactus Test, war is created, tomcat
is launched and war is deployed in tomcat.

However it then errors out as follows
(org.apache.cactus.client.initialization.ClientInitializer).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system
properly.

on running the client

Since cactus uses common-loggins and I'm using jdk
1.4, I tried commenting out the copy of
log_client.properties  at
cactus.test target in build-share.xml. However I'm
still getting the same errror as above.

My Eclipse project dir is

TestCactus   -- Projrect root

   Web

      WEB-INF

            src
               |SampleServlet.java
                TestSampleServlet.java

Deployed war dir structure under webapp in tomcat is
TestCactus

      WEB-INF

          classes

                SampleServlet.class