From Ldonsouth...@aol.com
Subject Re: Sample ear for WL 7.0
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 15:10:14 GMT
Well I've been trying to send this email for half an hour but it won't go through due to the
size.  Therefore, I removed all the Cactus related jar's from the zip file.  Anyone who wants
to use this will have to copy all the Cactus jars into the <dir where zip file unzipped>src\WEB-INF\lib
directory.

Specifically, the jar's I used were: cactus-1.4.jar, aspectjrt-1.0.5.jar, commons-httpclient-2.0alpha1-20020606.jar,
commons-logging-1.0.jar, httpunit-1.4.1.jar, junit-3.7.jar, log4j-1.2.5.jar, servletapi-2.3.jar.

In a message dated 5/14/2003 9:44:29 AM Eastern Standard Time, Ldonsouthard writes:

> I took the very simple example provided by Jakarta and packaged it up for deployment
on Weblogic 7.0.  In a nutshell I: wrote an ant build script, created a war file, put classes
in war file, put a generic cactus.properties file in war, put junit-noframes.xsl in war file,
put all cactus related jar in war file, ear'd up war file for deployment.

http://localhost:7001/cactus_test/ServletTestRunner?suite=TestSampleServlet&xsl=junit-noframes.xs
> l it should work.
>

> - Don Southard

 - Don Southard