From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Any sample apps made for Weblogic Server 7.0
Date Sun, 04 May 2003 18:13:45 GMT
The sample servlet was working OOTB with WL 7.0 SP1. Not sure it works
with SP2 (actually Chris mentioned it wasn't) but that's not much to fix
if you know how WL works.

If you need more help you need to send us the error, the stack trace and
the cactus log files (client and server).

Thanks
-Vincent

Server

(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/integration/browser/howto_tomcat.html)