From "Martin" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: WebRequest Disappears?
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2003 04:13:26 GMT
Can you show us the code that calls TestDispatcher1 as well as addAccount?
Martin
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ronnie
  To: Cactus Users List
  Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2003 8:48 PM
  Subject: WebRequest Disappears?

  Hi all,

  I've swiftly met another problem in my testing of servlet. I managed to user WebRequest
in my first test but in my second test in the same class, everything that was set disappears
and was replaced by null! I tried putting the test in another class but the result occurs.

  Here's how my code was written:

    public class TestDispatcher1 extends ServletTestCase {

    public void setUp() throws Exception {
          jndiName = "ass2DB";
          addAccount(CUSTOMER2_FIRSTNAME, CUSTOMER2_LASTNAME, CUSTOMER2_ADDRESS,
                     CUSTOMER2_USERNAME, CUSTOMER2_PASSWORD, CUSTOMER2_EMAIL);
    }//setUp()

    public void tearDown() throws Exception {
          deleteAccounts();
          session.invalidate();
    }//tearDown()

    public void beginTestLogin(WebRequest request) throws Exception {
          request.addParameter("userName", CUSTOMER2_USERNAME);
          request.addParameter("password", CUSTOMER2_PASSWORD);
          request.addParameter("action", "login1");
    }//beginTestLogin()

    public void testLogin() throws Exception {
          System.out.println("User Name: "+request.getParameter("userName"));
          System.out.println("Password: "+request.getParameter("password"));
          System.out.println("Action: "+request.getParameter("action"));
          System.out.println("login1: "+config.getInitParameter("login1"));
    }//testLogin()

    }
  All the "request.getParameter()" returns null and so does the config.getInitParameter().
I have another test in this class which is set up the same way and works perfectly.

  Any help is greatly appreciated!

  Ronnie