From "Satrusalya, Prassana" <prassana_satrusa...@merck.com>
Subject RE: Class not found
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:38:18 GMT
No it does not say anything about classloader and the jar file is in
WEB-INF\lib directory. My jasper.log also shows it's in the classpath.

Thanks,
pk

-----Original Message-----
From: Vincent Massol [mailto:vmassol@pivolis.com]
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 1:20 PM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Class not found

Well... if it says so, it must be true... :-)

The error should probably be restated as: "Could not load
AbstractTestCase using the XX classloader". Have you put the cactus jar
in your WEB-INF/lib directory?

Thanks
-Vincent

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.dispatch87_handleRequ
es
> t(

AbstractWebTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1
k)
> :1
> 62) 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.around87_handleReques
t(
> Ab

stractWebTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k)
:1
> 14
> 9) 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest(Abstrac
tW
> eb
> TestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):101)
at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.dispatch113_doPost(Servle
tT
> es
> tRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):123)
at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.around113_doPost(ServletT
es
> tR
> edirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1149)
at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirec
> r.
> java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):109) 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.dispatch112_doGet(Servlet
Te
> st
> Redirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):96)
at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.around112_doGet(ServletTe
st
> Re
> director.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1149)
at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirect
or
> .j
> ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):92) 	at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740) 	at
> javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853) 	at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
> at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287) 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:372)
at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.jav
a:
> 80
> 6) 	at
> org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)
at

org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnec
ti
> on
> (Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:166) 	at

org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416
)
> at

org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:50
1)