From "Chandran R, Ranjith" <Ranjith.Chand...@hpsglobal.com>
Subject Some queries On Cactus usage
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 14:43:35 GMT
Hi there!
I am a very new user of cactus. I am trying to 'cactify' my existing project
throgh JBuilder(First, I am trying to write test cases for EJBs only). Now I
am facing a lot of problems and confusions. In firstplace, I dont have a
.jar created as part of my project.Instead, I pack the .jar and .war in to a
.ear and deploy it directly. -also, this is done by an ant process. so, it
is kind of out of JBuilder's control.
The problem is that cactus requires a war to have cactus support. Is this
war same as my project's war? I tried creating a new .war just for cactus
support(along with my .ear) and JBuilder adds whole lot of classes and files
to this newly created war. Could any one please tell me what exactly should
be the content of this .war file? Is it my project's own .war that requires
cactus support, if so how do i enable it?

TIA
Ranjith.