From Euan Guttridge <EGuttri...@buildonline.com>
Subject RE: new ant-cactus, class not found
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:00:44 GMT
Solved... I put the <pathelement location="${cactus.servlet.jar}"/> in all
classpath declations in build-share.xml. There is a problem with the path id
"cactus.classpath". I had to comment it out and hard code in my extra
dependencies, for some reason the build was failing due to "cactus.classpath
not defined", whether it was defined or not!

-----Original Message-----
From: Euan Guttridge [mailto:EGuttridge@buildonline.com]
Sent: 26 April 2003 22:40
To: 'cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: new ant-cactus, class not found

The new version (build 25/04) of the cactus-ant integration throws a class
not found when runing the tests in tomcat
"javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest" . I presume this is servlet.jar?
Servlet.jar is in tomcats common lib, I also even tried putting into the
deployed war , and $ANT_HOME/lib but still no luck. It seems I am the only
one with this problem but cannot think why...

Any ideas?

Thanks
Euan

[junit] TEST
com.buildonline.upload.request.cactus.CreateRevisionInfoDetailsTestCase
FAILED
[junit] Running
com.buildonline.upload.request.cactus.SaveUploadDocumentListTestCase
[junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest
[junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
[junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:140)
[junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUnitTes
tRunner.java:235
[junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUnitTes
tRunner.java:208
[junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestR
unner.java:517)