From "Legelis, John" <John.Lege...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Specifying testcases in XML?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2003 13:46:44 GMT
Interesting.  Is it posted somewhere?

-----Original Message-----
From: Wang, Kevin [mailto:KWang@TMRS.org]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 1:21 PM
To: 'Cactus Users List'
Subject: RE: Specifying testcases in XML?

I have developed XML based test extractor and generator for creating Cactus
JSP testcases.

The extractor takes an XML file specifying different URLs for which you'd
like to generate test cases; created another XML file, detailing the content
for the testcases.

The generator creates the Cactus Jsp testcases based on the content
spefified in the XML file created by the extractor.

I developed these for Unit testing JSPs but it could be easily adopted to do
functional test for JSPs or any http requests.

Kevin