From Luiz-Otavio Zorzella <zorze...@codaware.com>
Subject Re: How to turn off the debugging messages?
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:32:39 GMT
Vincent,

I'm having a "Goldie Locks" issue in here -- I had too much output, and
now I have too little.

The settings I implemented cause the "ant test-struts" target to not
print any information about each of the tests withing a class, unlike
the other junit tests, which print a nice summary. Compare:

test-junit:
     [junit] Testsuite: com.codaware.junit.SimpleTest
     [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.063 sec

     [junit] Testcase: testCat took 0.007 sec
     [junit] Testcase: testBeanForException took 0.941 sec
     [junit] Testcase: testTunnel took 0.102 sec
     [junit] Testcase: testFormToValue took 0.008 sec

real-test-struts:
     [junit] Running com.codaware.junit.TestStrutsUI
     [junit] Tests run: 15, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 8.458 sec

Do you have suggestions for the log4j.properties that I can use to have
it display just a little bit more?

Thanks a lot,

Zorzella