From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject Re: using stylesheet
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 15:45:40 GMT

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18 and it looks like I have xercesImpl in
common/lib and I already had xalan-2.4.1 in shared/lib such that they
are both available AFAIK to all webapps. The fact that I'm getting some
"XML Parsing Error" makes me think it's not a problem with classloading
of xerces or xalan...

    Thanks, Jason