From Jason Novotny <novo...@aei.mpg.de>
Subject writing a test suite
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 08:11:42 GMT

Hi,

What is the easiest way to write a test suite for a particulaar web
application containing a single servlet. With Junit before I would
create a test suite that I could add individual tests in like so:

TestSuite suite = new TestSuite();
        suite.addTest(new TestSuite(TestOne.class));
        suite.addTest(new TestSuite(TestTwo.class));

    Basically do I have to do a "SampleServlet sample = new
SampleServlet()" in every testXXX method, or is there some way to have
that automatically doen for me in every method in every test in my
testsuite?

    Thanks, Jason