From "Anil Agrawal" <a.agra...@popnet.co.in>
Subject Session management in testcase
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2003 12:28:04 GMT
I want to maintain session in all my testcases.
When I call my first testcase I put "authorization" object in session.
When I call second testcase cactus creates new sesssion. Why?
What is solution.

I want that When my testcase completes execution still session
Should be maintained.

With regards
anil

TestSuite suite =
            new TestSuite("WSC TESTS");

        // Functional tests

//suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.sync.junit.cactus.TestServletTestCase_Sync.
suite());

//suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.TestServletEJB_Auth.suite
());

        // Functional tests

suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.admin.junit.cactus.TestTagAuthenticate.suite(
));

suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.TestTagCreateGroup.suite())
;

suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.TestTagDeleteGroup.suite())
;

suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.TestTagAddServiceToGroup.su
ite());

suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.TestTagRemoveServiceFromGro
up.suite());

suite.addTest(com.csam.wsc.auth.junit.cactus.TestTagRegisterComponent.su
ite());