From karthik Guru <karthik_guru2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/cactus/ServletTestCase problem again.
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2003 07:43:57 GMT
oops sorry forgot to mention that:yes i have it in the lib folder. We are using weblogic6.1
sp3.The application gets deployed just fine. Am able to use the application.We have a taglibrary
jar that is getting used by the JSPs for rendering.That jar is present in the WEB-INF/lib
folder. That is getting picked up as well.thankskarthik

Christopher Lenz <cmlenz@gmx.de> wrote:Hi Karthik,

isn't junit.har missing in WEB-INF/lib?

--
Christopher Lenz