From "Summers . Paul" <PSumm...@drc.com>
Subject Eclipse - NoClassDefFound: org/apache/cactus/server/AbstractHttpServletRequestWrapper
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2003 20:12:52 GMT
When I actually try to run a test using cactus eclipse plugin, I get the
following error
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/cactus/server/AbstractHttpServletRequestWrapper

I thought this had something to do with my configuration but after a simple
review of the cactus API, I didn't think so anymore. The
AbstractHttpServletRequestWrapper class isn't in that node of the package.
It's further down in the package chain, in
org.apache.cactus.server.wrapper.AbstractHttpServletRequestWrapper