From Friso De Jonge <friso.de.jo...@logicacmg.com>
Subject general question
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 08:03:35 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to integrate cactus into our development, but i have some
questions whether it can be used successfully in our
development. First of all, it does seem to work fine with junit tests in
there, testing simple classes and servlets. I guess even
the strutstestcase can work. However if i read the documentation it says
that you cannot do any chaining of requests, reasoning
that cactus is written for unit testing and not functional testing.
We are currently using httpunit-only tests to do chaining and to do all
usefull tests. I do agree you can integrate httpunit into the
cactus-junit tests but that will be only in the endXXX() methods.
My question is, how do you access multiple pages on a site which is password
protected and which depends on roles ?

thanks,
friso