From Peter Linder <plin...@student.unibe.ch>
Subject RE: Sample-Servlet, JBoss and the nigthly build.
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:39:26 GMT
     [java] org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: url file://home/PLo/jboss-
3.0.6_tomcat-4.1.18/server/default/conf/jboss-service.xml could not be opened, d
oes it exist?

that`s the exception, funny as it is... the file is there actually... never
chaged that...hmm so you think it is a local problem?
Willie could you tell me wich steps you`ve made that would be nice.

Have a nice day

Thx,
Peter