From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Class not found
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 17:49:12 GMT

I was just saying that the cactus error message should be improved...

> and the jar file is in
> WEB-INF\lib directory. My jasper.log also shows it's in the classpath.

Can you verify there is not cactus jar anywhere else in your classpath
(system classpath, etc)?

-Vincent

> Thanks,
> pk

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.dispatch87_handleRequ
> es
> > t(

AbstractWebTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1
> k)
> > :1
> > 62) 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.around87_handleReques
> t(
> > Ab

stractWebTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k)
> :1
> > 14
> > 9) 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest(Abstrac
> tW
> > eb
> > TestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):101)
> at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.dispatch113_doPost(Servle
> tT
> > es
> > tRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):123)
> at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.around113_doPost(ServletT
> es
> > tR
> > edirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1149)
> at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirec
> > r.
> > java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):109) 	at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.dispatch112_doGet(Servlet
> Te
> > st
> > Redirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):96)
> at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.around112_doGet(ServletTe
> st
> > Re
> > director.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1149)
> at

org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirect
> or
> > .j
> > ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):92) 	at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:740)
at
> > javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.doService(ServletWrapper.java:405)
> > at org.apache.tomcat.core.Handler.service(Handler.java:287)
at

> at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.internalService(ContextManager.jav
> a:
> > 80
> > 6) 	at

org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:752)
> at

org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp12ConnectionHandler.processConnec
> ti
> > on
> > (Ajp12ConnectionHandler.java:166) 	at

org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:416
> )
> > at

org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:50
> 1)
> > at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484) </pre>

> --
> > ----
> > Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains
> > information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey,
USA)