From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: New release of cactus
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2003 05:37:39 GMT
Hi Peter,

My recommendation is to always use the nightly builds. They are as good
as the release and they are only made available if all the tests have
passed. The new release should be here soon. I've been saying this for a
while already... Actually code wise it is ready but we need more
documentation (lots of new features are not documented) and I'm short of
time ATM.

Thanks
-Vincent