From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: nightly build
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:42:11 GMT
Very strange. If I remember correctly this class is now in the
o.a.c.server.wrapper package. However, all Cactus automated tests are
running fine so I wonder what the problem is... (old cactus jars getting
mixed up?).

Are you using the Ant integration as is (it is supposed to be used as
is)? We're still lacking documentation on it but you can check the
servlet sample application that shows how to use it.

Thanks
-Vincent

cactus-user-help@jakarta.apache.org