From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Help: Running Cactus tests makes redeployment required
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2003 18:41:19 GMT
Hi,

That looks like a bug to me. So far I've counted 3 persons reporting
this problem. AFAIK, this is a StrutsTestCase issue as it has only been
reported by persons using StrutsTestCase. Maybe you should report it to
the StrutsTestCase mailing-list/forum?

Thanks
-Vincent

http://myserver:8080/myapp/ServletTestRunner?suite=com.mycompany.junit.T
es
> tStrutsUI&xsl=data/junit-noframes.xsl
>

> ant target:
>
>     <target name="testUI">
>         <junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="yes"
haltonerror="yes"