From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: general question
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2003 19:56:28 GMT

First, as we are talking about unit tests, you need to define your
tests. Let's imagine that one test accesses to one page. You may have
several tests for testing different pages.

WRT security, cactus supports basic authentication and form-based
authentication, but I don't think this is your question. If I understand
correctly you have one servlet/filter that intercepts the request and
based on information allows or disallows forwarding/redirecting to
another servlet. Is that it?

Have you read http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/faq.html#faq4?

Thanks
-Vincent