From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: 404 Error when trying to "get results"
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2003 23:05:37 GMT
Hi Michael,

What the error means is that Cactus was *not* able to call the
ServletTestRedirector at all (nothing to do with the get result). It
means you probably have a configuration issue.

In order to better help you, we would need your cactus client side logs
so that we know exactly what URL was called by the Cactus client side
code.

Thanks
-Vincent

sion=true&Cactus_TestMethod=testConvert&Cactus_TestClass=uk.co.mcguyver.
ej
> b.
> ConverterTest&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST
>
> The "get results" URL is the same except the last parameter, which is
> "GET_RESULTS". That works - it looks up the EJB fine and it behaves as
> expected.
>
> However, when running the test case from an Ant script, the response
from
> the test framework is as follows:
>
> <testcase name="testConvert" time="0.203">
>   <error message="Failed to get the test results. This is probably
>     due to an error that happened on the server side when trying to
>     execute the tests. Here is what was returned by the server :
>     [Error 404: File not found: ServletTestRedirector ]"
>      type="org.apache.cactus.util.ChainedRuntimeException">
>
>     [...]
>
>   </error>
> </testcase>
>
> Have pored over the source code, it seems that somehow the
> Client_Service=GET_RESULTS parameter isn't being received by the WAS5
> instance. The appears that the error is generated in:

org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callGetResult(AbstractAuthen
ti