From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: new ant-cactus, class not found
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:58:49 GMT
Hi Euan,

The reason seems to be that you do not have servlet.jar in the Cactus
client class path. Make sure your classpath is as described on the
Cactus classpath howto web page. If you're using the new Cactus/Ant
integration as is (i.e. without any modification) you should have
everything working fine. See the Sample Servlet application for how to
use the new Cactus/Ant integration.

Thanks
-Vincent

com.buildonline.upload.request.cactus.CreateRevisionInfoDetailsTestCase
> FAILED
> [junit] Running
> com.buildonline.upload.request.cactus.SaveUploadDocumentListTestCase
> [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> javax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest
> [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> [junit]     at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:140)
> [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUni
tT
> es
> tRunner.java:235
> [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUni
tT
> es
> tRunner.java:208
> [junit]     at

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitT
es