From JDigg...@genelogic.com
Subject Re: Nightly builds - bad zips?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 23:13:18 GMT
Nevermind, my question was answered here:

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/jakarta-cactus-integration-eclipse-13.html

Is the plan to fix this or should I build on my own? Thanks ...
-j

JDiggans@genelogic.com
03/07/2003 06:11 PM
Please respond to "Cactus Users List"

        To:     Cactus Users List <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Nightly builds - bad zips?

No problem, I appreciate the assistance. I've downloaded and checked the
following files:

jakarta-cactus-anttasks-20030307.zip
jakarta-cactus-framework-13-20030307.zip
jakarta-cactus-integration-ant-13-20030307.zip

and don't see the eclipse plugin folder in any of them. Is this appearing
in the nightlies yet or have I missed something obvious?
-j

Christopher Lenz <cmlenz@gmx.de>
03/07/2003 05:36 PM
Please respond to "Cactus Users List"