From "Stefan Groschupf" ...@media-style.com>
Subject ServletRedirector to early
Date Sun, 23 Mar 2003 17:07:55 GMT
Hi, now since I get cactus using allready started jboss instance I get
another problem.
I would say that cactus try to early to call the ServletRedirector.
My  jetty reports a 404 since the deployment is just running.
What can I do that cactus wait some seconds longer on my server?

Thanks
Stefan
    [junit]     Caused an ERROR
    [junit] Failed to get the test results. This is probably due to an error
that happened on the server side when trying to execute the tests. Here is
what was returned by the server : [<HTML>
    [junit] <HEAD>
    [junit] <TITLE>Error 404 Could not find resource for
/weta-util/ServletRedir
ector</TITLE>
    [junit] <BODY>
    [junit] <H2>HTTP ERROR: 404 Could not find resource for
/weta-util/ServletRe
director</H2>