From Chandragupt <Chandrag...@hpsglobal.com>
Subject RE: Testing EJB - Newbie: please help
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 14:00:32 GMT
when i run my cactus test it gives the following error any clue whats
happening??

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://localhost:7001/prototype/ServletRedirector?Cactus_TestMethod=testSetT
emporaryPassword&Cactus_TestClass=net.fgt.test.TestLoginControllerv1_0TestCl
ientCactus&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST 	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection
.java:573) 	at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getHeaderField(HttpURLConnection
.java:836) 	at
java.net.URLConnection.getHeaderFieldInt(URLConnection.java:449) 	at
java.net.URLConnection.getContentLength(URLConnection.java:361) 	at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.dispatch22_connect(HttpClientHelpe
r.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):176) 	at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.around22_connect(HttpClientHelper.
java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1221) 	at
org.apache.cactus.client.HttpClientHelper.connect(HttpClientHelper.java;org/
apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):125) 	at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.callRunTest(AbstractHttpClient.j
ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):188) 	at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.dispatch1_doTest(AbstractHttpCli
ent.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):120) 	at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.around1_doTest(AbstractHttpClien
t.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):1221) 	at
org.apache.cactus.client.AbstractHttpClient.doTest(AbstractHttpClient.java;o
rg/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.java(1k):115) 	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runGenericTest(AbstractTestCase.java:457)
at org.apache.cactus.ServletTestCase.runTest(ServletTestCase.java:133) 	at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractTestCase.runBare(AbstractTestCase.java:400)
...(Click for full stack trace)...