From Chandragupt <Chandrag...@hpsglobal.com>
Subject RE: Testing EJB - Newbie: please help
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2003 12:30:11 GMT
yeah I am also facing similar kind of problem.. I am using JBuilder 8 for
running cactus test cases on the application that I have imported into it.
But I havent found any tutorial that lists out on how to write cactus test
cases for application consiting  of EJBs.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

-----Original Message-----
From: Beate Jehn [mailto:jehnb@yahoo.de]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 4:43 PM
To: cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Testing EJB - Newbie: please help

I have to test our EJBs that we use in our project. Now I've tried to run
Cactus, but all the How-To's are really confusing. The EJB How-To isn't
really helpfull. I tried this after the getting started 20 minutes tutorial,
but always got error messages.

Is there a real Tutorial or guideline available for testing EJBs? Does
anyone has written down all the steps in order to run a simple test?

I'm using the J2EE RI Server and it's deploytool.

Thanks a lot

View raw message