From Chandragupt <Chandrag...@hpsglobal.com>
Subject Problem Running a Cactus test client
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2003 14:19:29 GMT

 Hi,

 I am Chandragupt and I am using JBuilder 8 for deploying and running our
existing project.
 But I have run into some problem while running Cactus test on a
 deployed
 EJB. Following are the steps that I took for deployment our existing
 project->

 	- Imported the existing source code into JBuilder using Project for
	 Existing Code
 	- Used in built ANT feature for building and deploying the project.
	 Built using the existing build.xml file with us.
 	- Generated a Cactus test for an existing EJB
 	- Ran the Cactus set up for setting up the Env for cactus test run
 	- Attached the test client with a .war and created an EAR containing
	 the JAR and WAR files.
 	- Configured Server Runtime Configuration
 	- Configured Test Runtime Configuration which has the EAR checked as
	 to be redeployed.

 Now the problem which I am facing is that while  running the test using
 test runtime configuration, the cactus class doesnt get loaded giving
 ClassNotFound Error even when I have added the CactusTesClient class
 with
 the .WAR.

 I would request you to please look into the problem and suggest some
 remedial measures.

--Chandragupt