From Bruce Scharlau <schar...@csd.abdn.ac.uk>
Subject cactus tutorial
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 15:01:08 GMT
Vincent and others,

here's the link to the tutorial for cactus using jboss and tomcat that I
mentioned on Friday. I didn't get HttpUnit integrated as well, but will
hopefully do that next week.

http://www.csd.abdn.ac.uk/~bscharla/teaching/CS4522/practicals/practical5.shtml

As this is for a class I teach all of the components build upon one
another, so the complete app needs three of the previous four practicals.
You can, however, skip practical two as it adds nothing to  the app.  When
I get a chance over the summer I'll hive these off to stand alone practicals.

Any feedback greatly appreciated.

Vincent, feel free to link to this, but let me know so that I can let you
know if/when I move it.

cheers,

Bruce

Dr. Bruce Scharlau