From Barbara Allori <ball...@akros.it>
Subject runservertests
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:28:18 GMT
Hello,
         I am a new  Italian user.
I am getting a LogConfigurationException when trying to run a servlet test:

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.newInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:509)
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:285)
at
org.apache.commons.logging.impl.LogFactoryImpl.getInstance(LogFactoryImpl.java:255)
at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:381)

I'm using Tomcat 4.1 and Cactus 1.4.1; I have put the
commons-logging-1.0.jar in common/lib directory of Tomcat and also in the
web-inf/lib dir of my web application.

If I want to use  the runservertests task  with already running
servers,  how to is possible?

Thanks
Barbara