From "Clint Shank" <clint_sh...@fanniemae.com>
Subject Stopping the Server at the Beginning of Tests
Date Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:57:26 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to do this kind of automated testing:

stop a running server instance
get the latest code and build
start the server
run the tests
wait for the next build cycle which is a few hours away

I'm actually using CruiseControl for this and am using the
runservertests Ant task.  The ultimate goal is to keep the server up
until the next build cycle for manual testing.  I first tried removing
the stopTarget of runservertests, but the build fails saying this is
required.  Any suggestions?  I'm using 1.4b1.