From "White, Melissa" <mwh...@triactive.com>
Subject Cactus with JRun 3.1
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:13:07 GMT
I am using JRun 3.1, and I'm having a problem with the JVM started by my
runservertests task. I have a local.properties file in my
jrun31/servers/myapp directory that specifies some additional arguments for
the JVM, for example:

user.javaargs= -Dproperty=value

The behavior of my tests indicates that these properties have not been set
(i.e., the value is null).

The startTarget for my runservertests is very simple:

<target name="start-jrun">
  <exec executable="jrun">
    <arg line="-start tsm-manager" />
  </exec>
</target>

I have confirmed that when I execute this from the command line, JRun does
pick up the local.properties settings, so it seems like it should be a valid
way to start the container. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks! Melissa