From sunil raj <bsunil...@yahoo.com>
Subject problem with cactus logging
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:33:21 GMT
Hi,
I am using cactus in wsad and my application is using
the log4j1.2.1. After starting the server and when i
run my test class using cactus, it wipes out the
server log in the console and none of my applications
logs using log4j are shown further in the console.
Interesting enough, even the system.out in my test
class also not being thrown to the std out in the wsad
console.
I just tried changing the paths by putting my
application log4j.properties at the top in the
classpath and also disable the logging in the
cactus.properties file but couln't succeed.

How do i configure the cactus not to interfere with
the handle of my application log4j and disable the
logging feature in the cactus itself.

Thanks much,
Sunil.