From Jason Arndt <jarndt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: followRedirects is false
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2003 22:11:19 GMT
Hi Joe,

I am using the cactus form-based authentication with
strutstest and it is working fine.  Can you provide a
little more information about your error?  The
redirects are supposed to be set to false...there is
something else going on.

-- Jason

-- Jason
--- Joseph Milora <joemilora@cox.net> wrote:
> Not to be rude, but...
>
> Is anyone on this list???????

Cactus_TestMethod=testCorrectScope&Cactus_TestClass=us.mistura.web.actions.F

eatureActionTEST&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST