From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Logo proposition
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2003 11:43:39 GMT
Ganesh and Sashikala,

Thanks a lot for your logo proposal! I've included it on the logo page
(http://jakarta.apache.org/cactus/participating/logos.html). I quite
like it (although a bit too big vertically, but I'm sure we can find a
solution, like putting the Cactus text on the left or right instead of
beneath and the Cactus could be shortened a bit).

WRT to the attachement problem, I've sent an email to the person
responsible for the mailing lists and am waiting for his answer.

Thanks again!
-Vincent