From "Joseph Milora" <joemil...@cox.net>
Subject Re: followRedirects is false
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:03:21 GMT
Thanks for the reply Jason.

As noted previously, I'm using JBoss security with my username and password
stored in an Oracle
database and form authentication on the web side.
My cactus.properties file contains

cactus.contextURL=http://[host]:[port]/[context]
cactus.servletRedirectorName=ServletRedirector
cactus.enableLogging=true

In my beginXXX method I have

 webRequest.setAuthentication(new FormAuthentication("username",
"password"));

the testXXX method contains:

  setPathRequestInfo("feature.do");
  setRequestParameter("name", "name");
  setRequestParameter("description", "description");
  actionPerform();
  verifyForward("feature");

When I run the test without the verifyForward, I receive some "INFO:Redirect
requested but followRedirects
is disabled" messages. The test also displays an OK message, but the EJB
methods aren't being called.

When the verifyForward method is left in I receive:

testXXX(us.mistura.web.actions.FeatureActionTEST)junit.framework.AssertionFa
iledError: was expecting '/mistura/feature.do' but received
'http://[host]:[port]/mistura/ServletRedirector/feature?Cactus_TestMethod=te
stCorrectScope&Cactus_TestClass=us.mistura.web.actions.FeatureActionTEST&Cac
tus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST'

at servletunit.struts.Common.verifyForwardPath(Common.java:241)

at
servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.verifyForward(CactusStrutsTestCase.j
ava:535)

at us.mistura.web.actions.FeatureActionTEST.testCorrectScope(Unknown Source)

at
)

at
.java:25)

at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebServerTestCase.runServerTest(AbstractWebServerT
estCase.java:168)

at
org.apache.cactus.AbstractWebServerTestCase.runBareServerTest(AbstractWebSer
verTestCase.java:126)

at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestCaller.doTest(AbstractWebTestCaller.
java:155)

at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest$ajcPostArou
nd7(AbstractWebTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1
k):130)

at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest$ajcPostArou
nd7$ajcVoidWrapper(AbstractWebTestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log
/LogAspect.aj(1k))

at
org.apache.cactus.server.AbstractWebTestController.handleRequest(AbstractWeb
TestController.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1151)

at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost$ajcPostAround10(Servle
tTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):125)

at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost$ajcPostAround10$ajcVoi
dWrapper(ServletTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(
1k))

at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doPost(ServletTestRedirector.
java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1151)

at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet$ajcPostAround6(ServletT
estRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):96)

at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet$ajcPostAround6$ajcVoidW
rapper(ServletTestRedirector.java;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k
))

at
org.apache.cactus.server.ServletTestRedirector.doGet(ServletTestRedirector.j
ava;org/apache/cactus/util/log/LogAspect.aj(1k):1151)

at
FilterChain.java:247)

at
ain.java:193)

at
va:260)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at
va:191)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at
org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase
.java:527)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at
org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
46)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2396)

at
)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at
java:170)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:172
)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:469)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:641)

at

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at
:174)

at
eNext(StandardPipeline.java:643)

at

at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:995)

at
1040)

at
org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1151
)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)

If more information is needed, let me know.
BTW, everything works fine when done via the browser.
Thanks in advance,
Joe Milora