From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: Class path - newbie question
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:30:10 GMT

I am a bit confused. My general rule is never to put any jars in the
system classpath nor in any app server-specific classpath. Rather, I put
all of them inside my webapp or EAR. If you do this you'll always be
sure that it works.

My only suggestion is that you need to "clean up" your Tomcat classpaths
and remove any application-related jars that you may have put there.
Unless you're doing it on purpose and sharing the same jars (in the same
versions) between different webapps... ;-)

For Tomcat related internal information, I would suggest checking the
Tomcat web site and/or ask on the Tomcat mailing list. They would
probably provide more insightful information as here, on the Cactus
mailing list.

Thanks
-Vincent