From "Joseph Milora" <joemil...@cox.net>
Subject followRedirects is false
Date Sat, 08 Mar 2003 00:23:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm using the cactus and the struts test case[updated to work with the cactus nightly build]
 frameworks to test my application and I keep receiving

Redirect requested but followRedirects is disabled.

I'm trying to test some methods on my EJBs, but I need to set the security credentials in
order to successfully call those methods.

I use form authentication, and redirect to a login page, which uses JBoss and JAAS to get
the security
credentials from the database. I've also tried using basic authentication, putting the ServletRedirector
in
the url-pattern of the web resource collection, and I receive the same message. I use either

webRequest.setAuthentication(new FormAuthentication("username", "password"));   or

webRequest.setAuthentication(new BasicAuthentication("username", "password"));

(updating the web.xml to the appropriate security settings)

So I can't test my EJB method calls, and I can't verify action forwards because instead of
the expected

forward I get:
Cactus_TestMethod=testCorrectScope&Cactus_TestClass=us.mistura.web.actions.FeatureActionTEST&Cactus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Milora