From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@pivolis.com>
Subject RE: Testing EJB - Newbie: please help
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:07:44 GMT
Are you using the JBuilder/Cactus plugin? If so, I have no clue if it
works or not. It has been written by Borland and they have not asked our
advice at all for writing it. It is certainly not endorsed by the Cactus
team.

Now, WRT your error, it seems you should simply put cactus.properties in
your classpath using the standard jbuilder project properties. I'm not
using JBuilder.

-Vincent

Does