From "Joseph Milora" <joemil...@cox.net>
Subject Re: followRedirects is false
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:45:02 GMT
I've attached my web.xml, struts-config.xml, action class,
cactus.properties, and action test class.
It's just a small project to test cactus, httpunit, and struts test case.

The application works fine using the browser until I run the tests. Then
I'll only get a blank page
for feature.do, instead of the requested page. No errors, though.

If anything else is needed, let me know.

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Arndt" <jarndt196@yahoo.com>
To: "Cactus Users List" <cactus-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: followRedirects is false

> If you could send me your war file...I could probably
> help you out, but without seeing everything it's hard
> to tell.  Sorry.
>
> I did have one other thought though....is your
> ServletTestRedirector servlet that you're using
> protected?
>
> --- Joseph Milora <joemilora@cox.net> wrote:
> > I've done the same.
> > Only difference is yours works and mine doesn't.
> >
> > I hope someone can shed some light on this error
> > message.
> > At least under what scenarios it can be thrown.
> >
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Joe Milora

'http://[host][port]/mistura/ServletRedirector/feature?Cactus_TestMethod=tes

tCorrectScope&Cactus_TestClass=us.mistura.web.actions.FeatureActionTEST&Cact
> > us_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST'

> > you

testXXX(us.mistura.web.actions.FeatureActionTEST)junit.framework.AssertionFa
> > '/mistura/feature.do'

'http://[host]:[port]/mistura/ServletRedirector/feature?Cactus_TestMethod=te

stCorrectScope&Cactus_TestClass=us.mistura.web.actions.FeatureActionTEST&Cac

> > tus_AutomaticSession=true&Cactus_Service=CALL_TEST'

> servletunit.struts.Common.verifyForwardPath(Common.java:241)

servletunit.struts.CactusStrutsTestCase.verifyForward(CactusStrutsTestCase.j